KONATA HARUHI Cosplay

^Lucky Star is really a fun and silly series, the characters are so cute and the art is colorful.
I enjoyed watching the series very much and Konata became an instant favorite of mine.

I loved her lazy easy going nature, her love for games, anime and manga and snacks. I especially love how she interacts with her friends ahembullieskagaminahem.
I can say that I felt like Konata and I shared a lot of traits, that is probably the main reason I liked her. heheheh

At first I was not sure if I should cosplay Konata as my body's build is far from Konata's.
But I had a blue wig lying around the house and a Haruhi seifuku, I figured, might as well try it, if I couldn't give Konata justice, I could just deny I ever cosplayed Konata hahahahaha

What's fun about cosplaying Konata is one can get away with unglam, crack derpy faces/poses and it would not be out of character. Konata's personality is so otaku and diverse that there is a lot you can do.

Before I cosplayed Konata, I practiced making the nyoron face. :3

I can say Konata is one of the easiest and most comfortable cosplays I have ever done.


Character: Konata Izumi
Cosplay by jaRoukaSama
Series: Lucky Star
Version: Konata cosplaying Haruhi Suzumiya
Costume and make up by Yuu 
photos by z3LL
2011, Green Windows Dormitel, Davao


 Konata approves



 Konata Haruhi cosplay


 Konata likes


 Konata Haruhi cosplay


Konata doing a pose from hare hare yukai




uploads by z3LL
I actually don't love these shots but people like them...



My wig is actually a china-brand wig from divisoria.
It is made up of 2 wigs, one on top of the other. One long wig as base, and another wig (my old DOD Calla wig) which I cut and styled to be a short layered wig.
Then from the excess of the second wig, I made the ahoge by covering wire with wig fibers then sticking it thru the second wig.
I used white glue to stick the wig fibers to the wire and I just poked the uncovered end of the wire thru the top of the wig.

This is the tutorial I used a reference for making my ahoge.
Ahoge tutorial by TheonenamedA
direct link here
go and thank her for this tutorial :3


Used basic moe girl make up for this cosplay and I have on cosplay lens in emerald green from Alice and Rabbit Shop


*******************************
thanks for reading!
 jaa! visit me again, ne!
     arigatou! (*^3^)/~






0 Comments